For every parent, choosing the right pre-school for your child is a very emotional and important decision to make, and your choice will lay the foundations for your child’s future education. We warmly invite you to come and visit us, see the facilities and meet with our Head of School and the Head of Admissions to ensure that you and your child are happy with your decision before you apply to The Children’s Garden.
Graduates who have completed a full academic year in KG2 at The Children’s Garden are guaranteed a place in a Taaleem school, subject to meeting the application deadline and the terms and conditions of the school applied for.
Here are the two simple steps on how to apply for a seat for your child at TCG:
Step One: Please complete the Online Application Form for either Barsha or Green Community
Step Two: Please submit the following to the Head of Admissions at the TCG branch that you are applying to:
- Completed Application Form, which you can download here.
- 6 recent passport sized photos of your child
- 2 copies of your child’s birth certificate
- 2 copies of your child’s valid passport
- 2 copies of your child’s UAE residence visa
- 2 copies of your child’s valid UAE ID Card (Emirates ID) as soon as available, both sides please
- 1 copy of your child’s updated vaccination card
- 2 copies of each parent/guardian’s valid passport
- 2 copies of each parent/guardian’s valid residence visa
- Application Fee of AED 500 (non-transferable, non-refundable). In case you are applying from overseas, this fee may be paid by completing our downloadable Credit Card Authorisation Form.
Please contact the Head of Admissions in case of any questions.