We will be introducing a sibling discount of 10% on tuition fees for the third (youngest) and subsequent child in each family for the 2017/18 academic year attending any Taaleem school in Dubai.
Term Payments are due as follows: Term 1 is by 10 August 2017, Term 2 by 7 December 2017, Term 3 by 8 March 2018.Other Fees
- Application Fee: The one-time non-refundable non-transferable Application Fee of AED 500 is required to process your child’s application.
- Registration Fee for new admissions: AED 2,000. This amount is credited against Term 1 Fee.
- Re-registration Fee for new school year: AED 2,000. This amount is credited against Term 1 Fee.
Terms and Conditions
- The school year is divided into three terms, Term 1: Sept – Dec, 2017; Jan to March, 2018; and Term 3: April – June 2018
- Term Payments are due as follows: Term 1 is by 10 August 2017, Term 2 by 7 December 2017, Term 3 by 8 March 2018.
- In order to process your child’s application a non-refundable application fee of AED 500 is required
- The Registration Fee is payable when you have been notified in writing of your child’s placement
- Students will not be added to class lists nor will they be admitted to classes, until Term Fees are settled in full
- Pro-rated discount calculation applicable for Late Joiners in Term 1 and 2
- Re-Registration Fee is required every academic year in order to secure your child’s placement
- All Registration/Re-Registration Fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE but transferrable to other Taaleem schools up to 31st May 2017 only.
- Payments are accepted in Cash, Credit Card and Cheque. Cheques made payable to THE CHILDREN’S GARDEN
- Personal cheques are accepted, but returned or dishonored cheques are subject to an Admin Fee of AED 500
- Extra-curricular activities are payable in cash only
- Withdrawals will only be considered when received in writing from parents to the Admissions and Accounts personnel
- The value of the fee per month is calculated by dividing the total tuition fees by ten months
- In the case of refund and recovery, the school fees will be calculated as follows for Term 1, 2 and 3:
a. If the student attends school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted
b. If the student attends school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted
c. If the student attends for more than a month, three months’ fees will be deducted
d. The above cycle will restart at the end of every 3 months (from start date) or with the beginning of a new term